Sweets Tour Warsaw – Torun – Poznan
Chocolate and spice
St. Martin croissant
Polish sweets are exceptional and they cater to the tastes of all sweets-lovers worldwide. Join as for a sweets tour. As in a good dessert recipe there will be chocolate, raisins, cream and more goodies to try. And there will be stories and history, tradition and heritage all in beautiful cities of Warsaw, Torun and Poznan.
- Arrival in Warsaw Chopin Airport and transfer to your hotel for check-in
- Welcome dinner at a local restaurant
- Overnight in Warsaw
- Morning: half day sightseeing tour of Warsaw starting the Old Town Market Squarer through Zamkowy Square to Krakowskie Przedmiesie and Nowy Swiat Streets. Discover the fascinating history of the city which gained the title of UNESCO Heritage Site because of its meticulous reconstruction after the total destruction during the War. The highlight of the tour is a stop at Wedel Pijalnia Czekolady (chocolatier) for tasty hot chocolate.
- Afternoon: we continue along Aleje Ujazdowekie to Lazienki Palace and Park complex. We stop at Chopin’s monument, walk to the Palace on the Isle and the Open-air Theater
- Overnight in Warsaw
Warsaw – Torun
- Morning: departure for Torun the city of Nicolaus Copernicus and tasty gingerbread
- Lunch served at a local restaurant in Torun.
- Afternoon: visit to Muzeum Zywego Piernika (The Living Museum of Gingerbread) where you learn how to make famous gingerbreads.
- After the tasty visit let’s enjoy a leisurely walk at the beautiful Gothic Old Town.
- Dinner served at Old Brewery Restaurant, where you can enjoy local beer and delicious food.
- Overnight at the hotel in Torun
Torun – Poznan
- Departure for Poznan
- Before we reach Poznan, we stop at Rogalin Palace, the stupendous 18th century noble residence. This late-baroque palace is surrounded by beautiful gardens and park where the species of the oldest oaks can be admired. Carriage house and stables are worth visiting for their rich collection of horse-drawn carriages.
- Late afternoon arrival in Poznan, check-in at your hotel
- Dinner and overnight in Poznan
- Morning: half-day city tour starts in Ostrow Tumski Island, where there is Poland’s very first cathedral is located. Next the tour continues to the charming Old Town. Stroll along lines and streets takes you to the Market Square and magnificent Renaissance Town Hall. And make sure you make to the Market Square before noon to watch billy goats (Poznanskie Koziolki) butting heads as the clock strikes the hour.
- Afternoon: the tour continues to Poznan Croissant Museum dedicated to the most popular croissant–the Saint Martin’s Croissant. The visit includes live show led by the Croissant Master.
- Farewell dinner at a restaurant which offers locally produced beers
- Overnight in Poznan
- Transfer to Poznan Lawica Airport for your flight or to railway station for your next destination