European capitals tour with brewery visits Warsaw – Poznan – Berlin – Prague – Krakow
Panoramic view of Old Town in Warsaw
Old Town in Krakow
Welcome to Central Europe, one of the world’s greatest beer regions. It is home to hundreds of awesome breweries. From Poland to Czech Republic via Germany, drink your way across the region at those unique European beer destinations.
For years, Berlin has been a place for beer lovers with many excellent brew houses that are worth a visit during your stay.
The beer-loving Czech Republic introduces you to several brewing schools and hundreds of taverns. And the highlight is Pilsen where famous Pilsner Urquell was born in 1842.
There are over 70 breweries operating in Poland, some national and others very local. The most popular brands are Zywiec, Tyskie, Okocim, Warka, but we also try some very local on this tour.
Explore beautiful sites, visit historic cities and enjoy all the best flavors of Central Europe.
- Arrival in Warsaw and transfer to your hotel for check-in
- Short orientation walk and welcome dinner at a restaurant serving local dishes and beer.
- Overnight in Warsaw
- Half-day city tour features walk through the Old Town with stops at the Market Square, Cathedral and Zamkowy Square. The tour continues along Royal Route to Lazienki Park and Palace complex. We stop at the famous Palace on the Isle, Old Orangery and Chopin’s monument.
- Afternoon: time to discover the city on your own
- Evening: visit to the Polish Vodka Museum for a tour and vodka tasting followed by dinner at a local restaurant
- Overnight in Warsaw
Warsaw – Poznan (PL)
- Morning: transfer to Poznan and check in at the hotel
- Afternoon: city tour includes the island of Ostrow Tumski with Cathedral St Peter and Paul’s, charming Old Town with stunning Renaissance Town Hall and beautiful merchant houses surrounding the Old Town Square.
- Dinner at brewery restaurant where you can enjoy delicious food and locally brewed pilsners and lagers.
- Overnight in Poznan
Poznan (PL) – Berlin (DE)
- Morning: transfer to Berlin and check-in at your hotel
- Afternoon: panoramic city tour of Berlin introduces you to that amazing city. We drive along legendary Unter den Linden and Kurfürstendamm, stopping by Alexanderplatz, Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag Building and Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedaechnis Church.
- Overnight in Berlin
- Morning: time to discover the city on your own
- Afternoon: lunch followed by a beer tour around Berlin. The tour presents brewing process, and its history over the ages. The copper brewing vats standing right in the dining room of the restaurant add the fleeing of being in the middle what is most important in the brewery. Taste the beer and feel the spirit!
- Overnight in Berlin
Berlin (DE) – Prague (CZ)
- Morning: departure for Prague; en route stop in Dresden for a short visit to Zwinger Gardens; next continue to Prague
- Afternoon: guide city tour of Prague featuring the most famous, historical places in Prague such as Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Mala Strana, Charles Bridge, Astronomical Clock and the Market Square, just to name a few.
- Dinner served at a beer inn style restaurant
- Overnight in Prague
Prague – Pilsen – Prague (CZ)
- Full-day trip to Pilsner to visit the breweries where Pilsner Urquell was born. Listen to the history and secrets that stand behind the legendary beer. We show you where it all has begun in mid-19th century. The tour ends with cheers of a glass of pilsner.
- Rest of the day for private sightseeing
- Optional: dinner cruise on Vltava River to admire a splendid view of Hradcany Castle and other landmarks
- Overnight at a hotel in Prague
Prague (CZ) – Tychy (PL) – Krakow (PL)
- Morning: departure for Poland, with short stops on the way
- Afternoon: visit to Tychy and the highlight of the town Tyskie Browary Ksiazece; we start with lunch at a local restaurant to follow with visit to the museum and brewery. The tour ends with the Ksiazece School of Beer Tasting.
- Continue to Krakow for overnight
Krakow – Wieliczka – Krakow (PL)
- Morning: half-day city tour includes Royal Wawel Hill with Cathedral, Old Town with St Mary Church and Cloth Hall. Kanoniczna street–the oldest street in Krakow, Florianska Gate, Collegium Maius and many more.
- Afternoon: visit to Wieliczka Salt Mine, the world-class tourist attraction. It illustrates the history of mining techniques in Europe from the 13th to the 20th century. The tour takes you 9 levels underground through chambers, corridors and galleries. Follow the guide not to get lost in that mysterious labyrinth.
- Dinner served at a local brewery serving regional dishes
- Overnight at a hotel in Krakow
- Transfer to Balice Krakow Airport, a departure from Poland