UNESCO sites in North Poland Warsaw – Malbork – Gdansk – Torun
Warsaw Old Town
Main Town Hall in the old city of Gdansk
Torun Old Town at night
UNESCO World Heritage Site lists 16 unique sites in Poland. Each of them is a real treasure worth visiting while you are in our country. Discover spectacular medieval castle of Malbork, fascinating history of Warsaw Old Town and stunning Gothic complex in Torun. We promise you an unforgettable experience
- Arrival in Warsaw and transfer to your hotel for check-in
- Rest of the day, time for private sightseeing
- Overnight in Warsaw
- Morning: meeting with a local guide for a half-day sightseeing tour of Warsaw. The tour features the Old Town, the Royal Route starting at Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street, leading along Nowy Swiat Street and Ujazdowskie Avenue to Lazienki Palace and Park Complex. Discover the fascinating history of the city through the stories, monuments, historic buildings and palaces.
- Afternoon: admire panorama of Warsaw from the observation deck located at 30th floor of the Palace of Science and Culture
- Overnight in Warsaw
Warsaw – Gdansk
- Morning: transfer to the Warszawa Centralna railway station for train to Gdansk
- Afternoon: arrival in Gdansk; our guide meets you at Gdansk Glowny railway station for a walking tour of Gdansk Old Town. The tour features: Gdansk with Royal Route, the Artus Court, Neptune Fountain and St. Mary Church, the largest brick church in Europe.
- Transfer to your hotel for overnight in Gdansk
Gdansk – Malbork – Sopot – Gdynia – Gdansk
- Morning: visit to Malbork Castle, the largest Medieval Fortified Castle in Europe. The Teutonic Knights constructed Malbork Castle in the 13th century. Today it is a landmark and World Heritage site recognized by UNESCO, that you cannot miss.
- Afternoon: continue the day visiting Sopot and Gdynia. First stop is Oliwa Cathedral where famous organ concerts take place. Next we continue to Sopot for a stroll along the longest pier in Europe. Last stop is Gdynia, the port city that was built from scratch in 20th century.
- Overnight in Gdansk
Gdansk – Torun – Gdansk
- Morning: transfer to Torun, the city of Nicolaus Copernicus and gingerbreads
- City tour includes stunning Gothic Old Town and medieval fortification, Town Hall, Cathedral, Nicolaus Copernicus Monument and House which serves today as Copernicus Museum. Torun is recognized as UNESCO World Heritage Monument for the unique Gothic complex.
- Take your time after guided walk; there is plenty to do and Living Museum of Gingerbread is one of many options
- Evening: return to Gdansk for overnight
- Departure for your next destination