Warsaw Unusual City in the Center of Europe
Mermaid of Warsaw - symbol of the city
Panoramic view of Old Town
Palace of Culture and Science
Program of the city tour:
Warsaw is an unusual city situated in the center of Europe, on the intersection of communication routes connecting the West with the East and the North with the South of the continent. It fascinates visitors with its history, climate, monuments. Arouses curiosity with its individualism; intrigues with its multifaceted culture – the sequel of mutual influence of the Western and Eastern Europe. Adopts changes brought by new epochs and preserves tradition at the same time.
Upon arrival in Warsaw Chopin Airport, meet with your driver/car at the arrival hall, then transfer to your hotel; Check-in
Meet with a local guide at the reception of your hotel. Drive to the city center and visit Palace of Culture and Science – the highest building in Poland (built between 1952 and 1955), it was a “gift of the Soviet people to the Polish nation”, offered by Joseph Stalin himself. The big attraction is a large viewing terrace on the 30th floor of the Palace (entrance) – the excellent panoramic view.
Continue city tour and drive to the Old Town area: Castle Square (with King Sigismund Waza Column); the Royal Castle (built in the 14th century as a wooden fortress for the Dukes of Mazovia), St. John’s Cathedral, the Old Town Market Square, the Barbican… Drive back to your hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Warsaw
Breakfast at the hotel; check-out
Am. Meet with a local guide at the reception of your hotel and drive to the Royal Lazienki along the Royal Route: Krakowskie Przedmiescie, Nowy Swiat and Aleje Ujazdowskie, with numerous churches (Holy Cross Church with Chopin’s heart kept in the pillar), monuments, historic buildings and palaces, many of them housing embassies and ministries;
Walk through the Lazienki Park and visit the famous Palace on the Isle (entrance), one of the last 18th century court theatres in Europe in Old Orangery, famous Chopin’s monument and continue walk and see the Belvedere Palace.
Transfer to the Warsaw Chopin Airport for your return flight.
Rates for the program:
From 263 Euro per person per program
Above rates are valid for 2 pax
Our rates include:
- English speaking local guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private vehicle with driver
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
Our rates do not include:
- International and Domestic Flights
- Lunches and dinners (on your own)
- Visits and other services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- The given price is valid for two pax (individual rate)
- The price is non-commissionable and apply for reservations booked and payable through LCC Supertour Poland only;
- The rate is estimate, no reservation has been made
- The given rate do not include the guide/assistant for the whole tour
- Local guides where obligatory - are included
- !!! The final rate for the offered program requires reconfirmation (when the final itinerary, exact date, hotels, and services will be agreed)
- Due to unforeseen changes in local schedules & events, we reserve the right to change the sequence of sightseeing, events and activities as well as substitute those listed with others of similar quality… Flight details may cause changes in the program