Poland and Baltic States Warsaw - Augustow - Vilnius - Kaunas - Riga - Tallinn
Savior Square in Warsaw
Gediminas Avenue in Vilnius
Old Town of Riga
Old Town skyline in Tallinn
Unspoiled beauty of northern Poland and the Baltic States attracts tourist from all over the world. We invite you to enjoy primeval forests, post-glacial lakes, pristine rivers, sandy beaches and dunes on our tour. We add medieval castles, splendid palaces and gardens, historic cities of Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia to make your trip cultural experience. And everything within easy reach without long hours on a bus. Discover this unique part of Europe with us.
- Upon arrival in Warsaw, meeting with your guide/assistance and transfer to your hotel for check-in.
- Overnight at the hotel in Warsaw
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Warsaw includes Royal Route leading along Nowy Świat and Aleje Ujazdowskie, where we find many churches, monuments, historic buildings and palaces, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Next, we walk through Lazienki Park with stops outside famous Palace on the Isle, Old Orangery, well-known Chopin’s monument. Last stop on the tour is the Palace of Culture and Science, an example of communist architecture. Enjoy the panoramic view of the city from the observation deck.
- Overnight in Warsaw
Warsaw – Tykocin – Augustow (PL)
- Morning: departure to Tykocin, small charming village where traces of Jewish culture are well-preserved. We visit one of the most beautiful synagogues in Poland, that today houses a museum.
- Afternoon: continue our drive to Augustow for city walk and enjoyable cruise on the Augustow Canal.
- Dinner and overnight in Augustow
Augustow (PL) – Druskininkai (LT) – Vilnius (LT)
- Morning transfer to Druskininkai, the Lithuania’s premier spa and southernmost town. Picturesquely set on Nemunas river and surrounded by pine forests it is a delightful place for a day getaway. Guided visit of Druskininkai includes neo-gothic Church of the Virgin Mary of the Scapular, Ciurlionis Memorial Museum, Jacques Lipchitz Memorial Gallery and Grutas Park. The park has become home to pompous statues of soviet revolutionaries and political leaders, that used to dominate squares of Lithuanian towns and villages
- Afternoon: transfer to Vilnius for overnight
Vilnius – Trakai – Vilnius (LT)
- Morning: half-day guided visit of Vilnius includes Gediminas Castle, Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania, the University, the Cathedral, the Churches of St Bernardino, St Anne, St. Michael and St. Peter and St. Paul.
- Afternoon: excursion to Trakai Castle, where we listen to the eventful history of this area.
- Return to Vilnius for overnight
Vilnius – Rumsiskes – Kaunas (LT)
- Morning: departure to open-air museum in Rumsiskes. It is one of the largest open-air ethnographic museums in Europe. The museum presents life, works and traditions of various ethnic groups from all over Lithuanian.
- Afternoon: transfer to Kaunas, the second biggest city of Lithuania. The city tour features the Kaunas castle – the oldest brickwork castle in Lithuania, the Rotuse, Perkunas House and the Monastery of Jesuits. The last stop is Pazaislis Camaldolese Monastery on Kaunas Lagoon.
- Overnight in Kaunas
Kaunas (LT) – Riga (LV)
- Morning: departure for Riga. En route we stop at Hill of Crosses near the city of Siauliai. The second stop is by Baroque Rundale palace. We visit this 18th century summer residence of the dukes of Courland and Semigallia, one of the most splendid in Latvia. The tour includes the staterooms and Grand Gallery.
- Arrival and check-in Riga
Riga – Jurmala – Riga (LV)
- Morning: half-day guided tour of Riga featuring Art Deco Buildings, Liberty Quarter, the Cathedral, Powder Tower, Swedish Quarter, the St Mary Cathedral and Livu Square.
- Afternoon: excursion to Jurmala. It is famous seaside town. On the tour we discover well-hidden treasures such as first sanatorium buildings, an open-air museum telling history of Latvia’s fishing traditions. Enjoy your leisurely pace of life there.
- Return to Riga for overnights
Riga – Sigulda – Cesis – Riga (LV)
- Full-day excursion includes visit to Sigulda and Gauja National Park and Turaida Castle that houses today museum. Last stop is Cesis, the town that, with its old town, parks and the medieval castle, let you feel the atmosphere of the medieval times.
- Return to Riga for overnight
Riga (LV) – Saaremaa (EE) – Kuressaare (EE)
- Morning: departure for Saaremaa, the largest of Estonian 1500 islands. En route we stop in Parnava, one of the leading sea resorts.
- Afternoon: discover the highlights of the island including full of legends Kaali meteorite crater, simple but charming churches, traditional wooden Estonian windmills in Angla.
- Arrival in Kuressaare and visit to the only medieval castle in Saaremaa. The tour leads through the labyrinth of chambers, corridors and staircases. Follow your guide as it is easy to get lost there.
- Overnight in Kuressaare
Kuressaare – Tallinn (EE)
- Morning: transfer to Tallinn.
- Afternoon: half-day city tour featuring Old Town, Toompea Hill, the Castle, the Cathedral, the Towers, the house of merchants of Hanseatic League, Market Square with ancient City Hall, the Holy Spirit Church, the Hanseatic Association, Raeapteek.
- Overnight in Tallinn
- Transfer to an airport and departure